Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Wandering Mind

Wandering Mind
Time to reflect...

I think that as color, TIME is WHITE.

It is a whoosh, like a cloud, like a stream of racing water, like a foam on dark water.
Like steam...WHITE.

Time Passes Us.

Time passes us but we snatch at it...
Holding onto memories and special things too wonderful to let go.

We leap forward in time, thinking of what we should do and when we should do it?

We leap backwards in time wondering what if?
Then we try different things.

Time schedules us, we schedule time...but do we ever capture it?

White time, that no one can see.
Time is a fog.

Time Passes Us!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I read your blog and I enjoyed it very much. I love your train of thought. I have also read some of Debbie Macomber's books but not all. I love to read. I wish I knew how to knit. Maybe one day I'll learn. :-)

PS...and John, I'll check out your blog. My hubby would definitely be interested as he would have loved to be a park ranger. He loves the outdoors and is an avid photographer of alligators. I have more pictures of 'gators than I do my kids. :-)