Tuesday, August 10, 2004

First Thoughts: tossing and turnings of the mind

The first thought:

Oh, should this be an important missive or a silly creative flaunting of the ability of a fading mind? Shall it be silly, different, maybe coy?
I have many questions of myself...why do I do this, why does anyone do this?
Are we egotists who can never get anyone to listen?
Is this a way of yelling out in the darkness? I want to think I may have something to offer, something to startle someone, something to make an interesting question come up on the screen of the mind. What I have writen here is a floundering of thoughts, in the wandering mind it is so typical!
The first thoughts are like a first cast of the season: Here fishy fishy! Then, please fishy fishy...come to me!
Wandering thoughts will collect and come flying out ...soon, or Maybe NOT!
.

No comments: