Friday, January 04, 2008

Beginning a New Year : 2008



01/04/08 "Thinking of You"...a card made for my one renmaining aunt:
Velma, in Salem, OR

Somehow the last of 2007 was too tied up in the renovation of my studio space and with all the hustle and bustle, I didn't work on my blog.

So...This is a New Year and I am going to work hard to keep up!

My knitting was done by the end of December [YAY!]and to play catch up I will tell you that I am pleased to report that with donations, sale of knit "peopl" scarves and knit "doggie's" scarves I was able to donate 120. to AZCats.org. This is a spay/neuter program in my area of AZ.

I have completed a few more projects since the year ended and started: a peach kid's vest, sans button...which I must go out to buy; a white hat, a pink and blue hat and I started a guy's beanie cap, with about 2/3 to go.

When time, I will scan and share the pics.

Because the new addition and renovation, our new space took much reorganizing, I have just...with a LOT of help from Bob, [he did most of it!] gotten the pictures framed and hung in the sitting room. I also have a ceramic circle of woodland creatures painted and antiqued. It looks great!

There are a few last minute things still coming for the room; more on that later.

I think a lot has been completeed in the first week of this year, so I am taking a bow along with Bob, for making so much headway.

I will try to get my Needle Notes pages set here as time allows. It isn't hard, but activating the links takes time. If I get a few pages on the blog, you nay have to copy and paste a few of the links if I don't get with the activation program right away.

No comments: