Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'll Read...Let the Counters Continue!


O-Kay...

It doesn't take more than one day for granite counters to go in...but the travertine part is taking longer...it has to do with all the cutting and grouting. I think one more day will do it. Pretty sure...Yes. It will but then I don't think the sealing can be done when the grout is wet...so...?
In the meantime:

It has been nice to get some computer time in, while keeping the cats company in their exile from the tile guys work space.

I enjoy reading and on the computer, it is even more fun, because people share their lives and we can interact with subjects that please us and see a lot of wonderful graphics and photos.

I happen to have read all the Larry McMurtry books our small community library has, but I should double check to see if anyone has donated anything new, lately.
Since "Comanche Moon" will soon be on TV, I have been backtracking by looking up older info about past programs, such as Lonesome Dove Sagas and one we missed: Streets of Larado.
I am reading that book's last 30 or so pages tonight.
McMurtry has a special way of writing that I like, and his characters are fantastic. The non western type reads are equally as much fun, even without the shoot-em-up action.

So, now to think up an excuse for why I am not doing more paper art. I do have something started and my ATC group has a new swap, so I will pull myself together.

All the construction we have had, has thrown me off my arty path.

No comments: