Sunday, April 13, 2008

First post in a month, but I am here!




This is my latest doodle.

It has been a long, Gee, nearly a month, since I had time to check in and post.
So many days of computer gazing...which is mesmerizing. The hours fly by!

Knit Report:
I am trying my best to finish and send all my charity projects before we travel to OR for our hide-away from the AZ heat.

One more button to sew on a vest for Warm Woolies, have two to send.
href="http://www.warmwoolies.org/">

Nearly finished with a man's scarf for Scarves from the Heart; three to send.


I have a shawl ready to complete the last 5 rows, for myself. [!]

Paper Art Report:
The doodles, previously Zentangles, are coming along, what fun!
The doodle above is the first done with my technical pens. They are great, but I have to get used to them.
Cards are on the work space and ATCs are near completion.
So, not is all computer gazing! ["Rolling my eyes."]

Great participation in our ATC-International group, so we are be moving forward creatively. It will be swell to se the next swap, which is stained glass/outlines.Everyone will come up with some neat shares, which we all enjoy. Mine are both stained glass and use of outline stamps.

Waving bye for today! I promise to be a better blogger!

1 comment:

Miz_Cat said...

Hi Barb I love your doodles. I am doing a lot of inchies lately they are additive and I must say you and our group have helped me in my addiction.

Surfing the net is so much fun you find so many ways of doing things and such great artist stuff to gaze at I know how the hours fly by.

I have enjoyed doing the ATC swaps in our group. Ever month so different it stretches our art zone.

I applaud your knitting adventures. Right now I am not in a knitting mode. Hope to be later on towards the fall.

Thanks for sharing your great art hugs Cat