Monday, April 06, 2009

Anyone out there?


Where is everyone?

I am hoping that the diet is going well, the needles and hooks are flashing, and that any paper art is becoming a fine creation on your work space.
There that covers about everything. I wanted to know about. Tell me about your progress!

I finished several ATCs, Kitty Fairy is above...and now for that pile of sewing I harp about often.
The sewing fairy has not come in the night and finished it. Boo-hoo.

I am excited that I have had some response about the Sunshine Scarves for the cancer patients. By fall, there should be a pile to distribute. I meet with the oncology department coordinator on Thursday.
If any one can HELP, let me know. PLEASE.

Printer ink is goofy and the printer won't recognise the replaced ink cartridges. More coming from Epson. If these don't work I am going to run screaming into the night, because that means a new printer, yet again.

Clearing up the work room today to be ready for more paper art projects...see, I am trying to avoid the sewing corner!

2 comments:

Tempewytch said...

Um diet going backwards, sewing stalled, knitting stalled, life stalled LOL

Roll on Tuesday and everything beng back to normal (well what classes as normal for around here!)

Aznewmom said...

Hey lady. I didn't realize that you had been blogging again! I guess I will have to catch up here.
Pretty things it seems. TFS! I like the kitty. How cute.

May I add your blog to my blog list? I don't think I have done so yet.

Have a good week!!!
Cheers,
Stacy