Thursday, April 02, 2009

Need People and Yarn!


A new special project.

I am asking for help from knit and crochet folks who have time to donate scarves for cancer victims in Phoenix AZ.
There is a need for this as a comfort and a nice gesture to those going through treatment.

If you read this blog and can help, please let me know. Post your comment and if you have advise with this idea, all thoughts are welcome.
If you aren't into needle work, pass this call out, to others.
We also need donated yarn and will try to supply yarn to those who can do the labor but can't afford to donate yarn.

Send replies if you wish to: kipper38@gmail.com
Thanks a lot!

2 comments:

Tempewytch said...

Sounds like a good cause but I am not sure I can help out (being a) in the UK and b) not being the worlds best knitter!)

Wandering Mind said...

Thanks for your note.
All I ask is if you know anyone in the area of AZ, and who knit ot crochet...pass along the info. Have a great day!