Saturday, February 06, 2010

A Birthday Happens...

Nice to have a birthday, but I say: once a year is enough!
I plan to do this only on 2/6 every year!


Boy these suit me to a T, especially #4
[Thanks, Cat]

This discribes the REAL Me--->
"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries." A A Milne

I know anyone reading this, is nodding... yes, yes.


I have enjoyed Oriental Art forever.



I just joined a stamping group to do these interesting projects. Luckily have a lot of oriental stamps. My favorite unusual stamps are ones for marking fish boxes from packing houses of the west coast fisheries .
They are Chinese or Japanese graphics. I am not sure which, but they represent names of types of fish. This was a great find at a garage sale.

Another new endeavor is to make some exciting new ideas up with Michael Strong stamps. These should work up well with an Oriental flair. I joined the MS group of talented artists. When I receive my order of 5 of his stamps, I will get started and add a scan on this page.





Back-atcha, soon!

1 comment:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Happy Birthday! :)
Your stamps are really neat!