Monday, February 01, 2010

Motivating everyone else, and here I sit.
Bogged instead of Blogged!


Yay! I made it out of Blog - Limbo!


I guess it's TIME to CELEBRATE!!


A lot has happened since we began a fall renovation...this seems to happen once a year. New tile on patio and utility this time. Finished up...Then a decision to do more tile. [!] Looks good and is very easy to keep clean as the hall is so much nicer with tile. The tile guy did a lovely job of setting a design to tie in the kitchen, utility and bath entries with the hall.

In the "art department," I am loving doing the ATCs, doodles and cards so this is my challenge for February, for myself:...completing swaps on time, and having fun with it all.

If you knit or crochet, you will be happy to hear, that we who do Sunshine Sharing, have finished 120 items for the oncology clinic patients and Am. Cancer Society kid's camp.


I always say this, but I really do want to set up my blog, at least monthly...for 2010.



...hand of friendship...Barb

1 comment:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Love the hand doodle! Nice to see you posting again! :)